body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, February 22, 2008

Maria and Bella

Paul is my first cousin on my mom's side and he and his wife Tesa are expecting their 3rd child. The sex of their baby is a surprise... could Paul finally get his baby boy? It's an exciting surprise and I can't wait to meet him or her! It seems that so many couples choose to find out the sex during the pregnancy so it's exciting when the mystery is kept alive! I have experienced both ways and I definitely thought it was much more exciting when we didn't know. I just in love with the moment when the doctor announces to the room, "It's a boy!" or "It's a girl!" It gives me chills just thinking about it. :)










No comments: