body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Party

My favorite perk of having my own business is definitely being able to stay home with my boys. I had the pleasure of attending Owen's Kindergarten Valentine's Day party today. When I got there the kids were playing card games and it was so fun to be a fly on the wall and watch him without him knowing I was there. Then some of his friends noticed Aidan and I standing there and the comments started:

"Hey, that little boy looks just like Owen!"
"Owen, your mom is here!"
"Owen, is that your little brother?"
"Hey, those people look like Owen!"

It was so cute. Then Owen looked up at me. I waved to him and his face beamed with joy. It melted my heart!


No comments: