body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, February 11, 2008

Bunny Photo Shoot is booked.

Let me know if you want to be on the waiting list in case somebody should cancel. Thanks!

When: Saturday, March 8th
Where: My studio
Cost is $50 for a half hour time slot. Images will be uploaded to order on my gallery. No CD will be included.

The following time slots are available:

10:00 am- booked
10:45 am- booked
11:30 am- booked
12:15 pm- booked
1:00 pm- booked
1:45 pm- booked
2:30 pm- booked
3:15 pm- booked
4:00 pm- booked

I will have a variety of rabbits available including babies!

What to wear? Think Spring! Bright, fun colors, layers, hats, tights, etc.

Yay! I'm so excited!

No comments: