body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sean and Aaliyah

Jeannette was the winner of my holiday card contest so she came in today for her free studio shoot. The weather was horrible and I had back to back shoots. Remarkably, everyone managed to make it in. Sean was one of my very first clients and is now joined by his baby sister. Sean has to be the sweetest big brother and loved to have his picture taken. Aaliyah was still warming up throughout most of the session and gave me nothing but serious looks but I managed to get a few smiles out of her.











No comments: