body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, January 28, 2008

Photo Shoot, Part One

This is my 500th blog post! I've had such a fun time blogging! My first blog post was on August 3rd, 2006. What's really sad is, sometimes as life is happening I'll think to myself, "Oh, I can't wait to post that on my blog!"

Yesterday, the photo girls and I had our first family shoot at Eliesa's studio in NE Minneapolis. What a crazy experience! I had twice the stress because not only was I going into it as shooting a session, but my family was scheduled to arrive during the last time slot so I had to switch over from photographer to subject. It was a great experience because now I know how my clients feel! It is so different being on the other side of the lens. I also got a few head shots of myself for my website and that was so uncomfortable! At any given time, there were 5 different lenses pointed at me! I have to be one of the least photogenic people so I can't wait to see what they got.

Here is part one of shooting day one. This post includes the ladies in action and a few of the actual ladies themselves. Later, I'll post more of the resulting images from our shoot. The shoot was missing Erin's family who was originally scheduled but her daughter got sick at the last minute.


The girls in action:




















































Melissa (and her husband)

































Kristi of Dolce Studios























Eliesa






















5 comments:

eliesa said...

I LOVE THEM OLIVIA!!!!!!!!

Melissa Louise said...

OLIVIA!!! These are amazing!! You are so talented! How cool to know you and have these great images to cherish:) Melissa

tasha herrgott said...

Oh so nice! Great shots, Olivia!!! ...and your quick! I'm still trying to learn your secret!

tasha herrgott said...

Oh so nice! Great shots, Olivia!!! ...and your quick! I'm still trying to learn your secret!

Ginger Murray said...

GREAT JOB!

Love 'em.