body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jackson... soon to be big brother!

I had some big shoes to fill... I was booked to shoot this session by Jackson's mom who is very into photography and has worked with other great Twin Cities photographers. Meagan wanted to do some fun maternity pics as well as capture Jack's 2 year photos. I brought in an old faux fur jacket of mine and Meagan rocked it like a true cover girl! Doesn't she look smokin' HOT?! I LOVE the belly shots of her in the jacket... so much that I couldn't decide which I liked better, the color or black and white, so I posted both. I had so much fun and was so excited to get these posted. I have the best job EVER!














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! I love the fur coat... amazing!

I cannot wait for my session next Tuesday.