body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Sylvia!

Sylvia celebrated her first birthday on Saturday. I have had the pleasure of shooting this little girl since she was 6 months old and I just can't believe she is a year old! She's always so fun and smiley and this time was no different except that now she has a new walking skill! She's not quite daring enough to let go of her mom's hands and just go for it, but that I'm sure will come very soon!

This is also the perfect session example of dressing your children in brightly colored clothing. The clothing just pops and is so fun and upscale looking. The duck was brought in by Sylvia's mom and made for such a cute prop!































































































































































Your full session is now available for viewing and purchasing on my online ordering gallery.

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

hee hee!! I LOVE the "pointing shot."
I get the "point" when I do babies her age, too! It's so cute.