body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, January 14, 2008

Maddie and Chloe

What a colorful session! I never have any idea of what my clients plan on bringing for clothing and this session worked out as perfectly coordinated as could be! I just picked up this cute blue rug the day before the session and Nancy ended up dressing the girls in these cute Gap dresses that matched perfectly! Then, she had along these cute black shirts with a zebra printed heart in the middle that matched perfectly with my zebra print background! The girls also brought along their princess dresses and Chloe had these cute butterfly wings. The last photo is the perfect example to prove that your child doesn't have to be looking at me and smiling for it to be a beautiful photo. I LOVE IT!




































































































































No comments: