body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I have a new little shadow...

I have a new little shadow, his name is Aidan! For some reason, my 3 year old has been attached to my hip the past couple of days. He woke up in the middle of the night and ended up in bed with me which hasn't happened in ages. He wants me to hold him constantly and when I ask him why I have to hold him all the time he says, "Because I love you."

I wanted to get the two sessions up tonight that I shot today but I since I have a wedding tomorrow I can't stay up late tonight. I will for sure get them up Sunday! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: