body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, January 03, 2008

3 for 3

I am proud to announce that I am 3 for 3! I have hit the gym every day since I have decided to go. I know it's only been a few days, but this is huge for me considering I've only gone once in the past year. I am hoping this isn't just a New Year's resolution gone bad, but so far so good. My husband keeps me accountable and which is what I need! It's actually nice having the time to myself. I go at night after the kids are in bed and I bring along a magazine and my iPod and it's quite relaxing to be able to read uninterrupted.

Another thing I need to work on is my snack choices. My two new secret weapons are these Edy's No Sugar Added Fruit Bars and Sugar Free Jell-O. Both have very minimal calories and either no or low carbs. Sometimes I just want to eat (especially when I'm at my computer at night) and I never make good choices. I love these two treats and I'm not packing on mega calories late at night.






















I'm actually only 5 lbs. over what I was before I had kids, but my body is definitely not the same and never will be! I'm not about numbers, I just want my clothes to fit better! I'm hoping to also gain some energy and not feel so sluggish all of the time. Good luck to everyone else who is planning on changing their lifestyle this year!

No comments: