body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend Update

In spite of having a cold, I managed to have a relaxing yet productive weekend. I have so much in the works right now that I literally had to take a notepad out and make lists of all the things in my head. I have so many things in mind for my business! There are so many areas that I want to grow but I haven't had the time to "water them" so to speak. Hopefully soon I'll have the time to figure it all out.

We worked on the studio on Saturday. I got my new seamless paper, shelves, and new curtains hung up. I am getting close to having it just the way I envisioned! It was quite fun for awhile... we went there in our pajamas and got as much as we could done until the boys got rambunctious- then it was time to go- for me and Andy's sake! Here are some purely goofing around shots (mismatched pajamas and all):

I didn't have my wide angle with me so this isn't a great shot, but you get the idea:

















Up until now, I had nothing on the door so anyone could look inside. I found these cute curtains at IKEA:
























What a boy. I told Aidan to do a Power Rangers move:




































































































































































Yes... that is how they ALWAYS act!!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Olivia

The boys are cute cute cute! And it looks like the studio is coming together so nicely - I wish we were still there!

Follow your dreams sweetie!

Laurie