body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, August 27, 2007

I fell in love.














I will soon be making the jump from PC to Mac because of this little beauty! I must be one of the only photographers who uses a PC and I can see why! I got to test drive one today at the Apple store and man, these things are incredible. The color is so amazing, I can hardly wait to see my photos truly come alive. Of course there's going to be a huge learning period but I know the change will be completely worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olivia,

I'm a lurker photographer on your blog and saw your post about Mac. I would consider getting a Macbook Pro vs. an iMac. I made the mistake getting an iMac initially and then had the problem of needing to work on my pictures, which was on my computer at home! It will be especially convenient with your studio and being able to take your pictures with you to work on at home and in studio. I know they are more expensive and they don't have as much hard drive space, but the laptops are very well worth it.

Just some food for thought... :)