body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Really Sucky Cold.

Wouldn't you know, I finally have a couple of days off with nothing scheduled and I catch a cold! Today was a pretty crazy day- my husband actually got home from work at 1:30 pm, which is a mini-miracle. Instead of hitting the beach or doing something fun as a family, we had to make an emergency run up to Home Depot to get a new water heater. Ours has been showing its age and finally crapped out. I was up late working last night and didn't sleep well (stuffy and coughing). Tonight, I'm going to take some Nyquil and try to get some sleep!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Feel better soon sweetie!