body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, August 17, 2007

Nicole and Darren- August 4, 2007

I am finally getting around to posting these pics! I have been completely overwhelmed lately. I hit my new record of staying up until 4:30 am last night! I am starting to wonder why I even go to sleep anymore? lol

Nicole is my friend from high school and although we haven't kept in touch much since, when we did finally get together for a high school "reunion," a year and a half ago, Nicole ended up booking me for her wedding just a few months later. The weather didn't cooperate much, but that didn't stop everyone from having a fabulous time!























































































































































































































No comments: