body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Late Night Thoughts

Very oddly, I can't sleep! I've gotten a lot of work done, have read up on all of my blogs and here I am... still not ready for bed. I stress all day about the things I need to get done so once they're done by midnight or so, my mind is at ease. It's very strange, I do some of my best thinking at this hour. The kids are asleep, the husband is asleep, Food Network is on TV and I can just relax!

I had a craving for Russian Tea Cookies today so I made myself half a batch! It was very strange as these are traditionally Christmas cookies, but hey- anything goes when you have a craving.

Gina's- I never once met a single Gina in 29 years and this summer I have met FOUR! I have had 3 brides named Gina and my assistant's name is Gina. Very odd.

I am so grateful to have my studio. I thought of that tonight while shooting Aidan in his costume. Most people get their kids pictures done once a year or so at a studio and I have the luxury of doing pictures every day if I wanted! I just think that is so neat.

Cereality- have you heard of this place? I just saw this on Food Network- it's a cereal bar where you can order all of your favorite cereal, mix and match, and choose from 30 toppings (including Lucky Charms marshmallows). It is served in a big Chinese take-out container and the spoon is also a straw so you can drink your cereal milk. YUM! I love cold cereal!

Oh yeah- where did the hot summer go? Rain sucks! I had three shoots this past weekend that I had to reschedule. What a bummer!

Okay- better go to bed, I've got two shoots tomorrow!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Cereality has a location in Arizona! Another reason for you to come and visit!