body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, August 06, 2007

Sorry to disappoint with no photo updates, but as usual, I have been extremely busy. Busy isn't even the word... these past few days have been surreal and I can't even begin to describe what's been going on. I feel as if I don't have a second to even get my thoughts straight in my head!

I've got a lot of photos to post and I will get to them as soon as I can.

btw, what day is it today? I am completely in a daze...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Olivia

It's the day AFTER your 30th birthday. I can't even imagine what must be happening there in Minneapolis - Amanda said people are still kinda dazed and sad. Your pictures of the bridge and surrounding areas were amazing.

Big hugz!
Laurie