body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Birthday Present

I just wanted to share my awesome new birthday present from my hubby. Those who know me know that I desperately needed this! GPS!
I'm always getting lost and we all know with road construction and Mapquest error, directions aren't always accurate! So I tried it out running an errand in town and it's pretty damn cool! With all my driving that I do, I think this is going to help me out a lot!

2 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

I could use one of those!

Laurie said...

Very cool Olivia! I could use one of those down here !!

Laurie