body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Bridge Photos

I shot some photos of the bridge today while I was at work. The first four photos were taken from the 26th floor of my building. The rest were taken from the Central Ave. bridge and then down by the Stone Arch Bridge. It was really strange, there were people out and about everywhere trying to get a look at the bridge. I even ended up running into my brother! Almost everyone had a camera with them and were trying to get photos. I still can't believe it.




























2 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

Good photos... a part of me wishes I would have gotten photos, but I think had I had been any closer when it happened, I'd be having nightmares for a long time...

Ginger Murray said...

So true.
I mean, it could have been any of us, really. So many people drive over that bridge each day. It could have happened at any time.