body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The task at hand

No Spring photos yet...

Just to give you an idea of what I'm working on... I shot 2,660 photos at Saturday's event! Two THOUSAND six hundred and sixty photos! I have to narrow it down to the best 10 or so from each of the 12 sessions, perfect them and blog them!

I can't believe I shot that many either! At my previous all day events, I generally shot around 1,600 or so but somehow, an extra thousand photos got taken! I figured out that shooting for 8 1/2 hours, I averaged 5.2 photos a MINUTE! That's crazy! I guess I couldn't help it, all of your children were so beautiful!

They are wonderful photos though, and I can't wait for you to see them! (Not to torture you any further!)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness Oliva! 2660??? That's amazing - truly. Oh, but ya know - 3 of those don't truly count ;)

Can't wait to see them!