body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there! Here is a personal photo gallery of my Mother's Day. We celebrated by stopping by all of the important mothers in our lives. We ended up at my mom's house. The boys did a little "fishing" and I did a photo shoot for my sister.

On Saturday I shot Chris and Monie's wedding so stayed tuned for pictures! It's killing me not to post some right away, but I literally have hundreds and hundreds of images to go through so it may take awhile.

My mom teaches Owen how to play mancala:
















Sophia was full of smiles!

















This is how I feel right about now:























Aidan LOVED to fish and became freakishly obsessive about it:























My brother-in-law caught a little bass:











































One of the rare family pictures I ever manage to get!








































Love this gallery of the new mom:









A proud new dad:

No comments: