body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 17, 2007

State of the Studio Address

I thought I would post some updated pics of the studio. It really looks worse than before, but we're actually making progress. Andy has the day off tomorrow so it's being devoted to my studio and my new floors! He'll put the wood floors in tomorrow. I'm picking up paint and making two IKEA runs this weekend in between shooting. Hopefully by mid-next week it will be something much more appealing! Oh, and I also ordered my custom door sign today which will be ready to pick up on Monday! It's really becoming mine!

Before/Current (notice I didn't say "After")
























Before/Current:

















Current "client area" which will have a sofa, coffee table, and my work displayed on the walls!

No comments: