body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, May 04, 2007

More progress...

I was able to use the rainy afternoon today to take down the ugly border at the studio. It was perfect because I didn't feel guilty for not having the boys outside. Andy is going to patch the walls and try to get the floors put in tomorrow! Now it comes down to me actually having to decide what colors to paint. It's funny, I had it all in my head of how I wanted it to be when I first saw the space, but now that it's a blank canvas, my creativity is also drawing a blank. I am hoping to make a trip to IKEA soon and look online to get some inspiration. Time is also pressing because I want to get in there ASAP and start practicing. Meanwhile, I've got two busy client weekends coming up so it's really hard to find the time. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm really not! It's still all very exciting!

No comments: