body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Owen!

I can't believe my baby is 5 already! At this time 5 years ago (May 29, 11:23 pm) I was in the beginning stages of labor with Owen. I started contractions at about 10:30 pm and was admitted to the hospital at around 1 am. He ended up being born at 9:42 am, May 30th! Wow how time flies!

We celebrated on Sunday with an outdoor party at our house. The weather was perfect! It was so nice to be able to spend time with family we don't always get to visit with. I gave myself a much needed weekend off and now it's back to work! Here are a few photos from the past few days:

Per Owen's request, a Thomas the Train cake!



















Me and my birthday boy:
















Floppy hats are this summer's hottest look:
























The boys and their "Lolee:"























My mom and her girls:

















Owen is lucky enough to have both of his great-grandmas in his life:
















Bean bag game that was played by the grown ups- me and Andy got smoked by his parents in their big come-from-behind victory!
















Owen even got his own personal fireworks display after most of the family left:













A couple of random pictures from today:

New cones purchased in Target's dollar section- they love them!























The boys trying on their new life jackets for this weekend's cabin getaway:


















I hope everyone enjoyed their long holiday weekend. I'm actually on a bit of a shooting hiatus, I don't have anything scheduled until June 8th. I am taking this time to get all caught up with a busy past month of shooting.

No comments: