body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, May 25, 2007

Closed for the weekend!

I am finally all caught up with my blogging. I have a Bellagala wedding tomorrow and a family shoot on Saturday, but after that, I'm excited for the extended holiday weekend. We're celebrating Owen's 5th birthday on Sunday so I'm looking forward to some time off spent with my family. The studio has seen some major progress this week. The floors are done and almost all of the walls are painted so all that is left is some more paint and the furniture which has already been purchased. Maybe by next week if we get it done I'll post pictures!

Have a safe holiday weekend! I won't be returning any emails until Tuesday...

One last photo of the Lake Harriet ducks that were hanging out last Saturday:

No comments: