body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally.. we have photos!

I've been working on these since this afternoon- No exaggeration! I have just a few more sessions to post, so I'm sorry if I didn't get around to your photos, but it's 1 am and I need to go to sleep! I will post yours tomorrow night.

The families that I did post... your photos are ready to order so you can go ahead and log onto your account.

Thanks everyone! I hope you like them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia -

As always, your photos are unbelievable! Thanks for all of your hard work in getting them out here for all of us to enjoy. You ARE truly dedicated to your clients...... some of us are even lucky enough to have you as a family member! :)

Tesa

Juli P said...

Thanks Olivia, LOVE the photos. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! Everyones pictures turned out beautifully!
Thanks again,
Juli

Anonymous said...

Love them! You never disappoint. My pup looks like a supermodel :)
-Heather

Laurie said...

Olivia - As always - worth the wait. Thank you so much for all the wonderful pictures you've taken over the years. It's awesome to have you document their growing up years!
Laurie & Eric