body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Fashion Fight Night 3!

I attended Fashion Fight Night 3 in Minneapolis tonight with my new friend Gina Z. Our friend Eliesa won!!! In her words... she "F-in KILLED IT!" :) It was so much fun, I will let the photos speak for themselves! Congrats E!

First match:

They had a fashion show in between matches this year. That was really nice because not only was it interesting to watch, it killed time nicely in between matches. We had VIP front row seats!
Match 2:



Match 3- Eliesa's match! Her assistant Brandon and the rest of her team about to enter the ring:
She is so bad ass!

She was totally in her element!
Round 1:

Round 2:



Round 3:
The crowd went crazy after this!

She won! If you didn't go this year, you HAVE to go next year! It's so much fun! But get your tickets early because they sell out fast!

On a silly note- Gina and I were waiting for the valet and we saw Robyne Robinson (one of the judges) from the channel 9 news in her car about to drive away. She smiled at us and I waved like a dork. She waved back and drove away! hehe

3 comments:

eliesa said...

AWESOME!!!! I can't BELIEVE you have these up already!!!!!! I love you!! Thank you so much for coming!!!

LOVEe

Unknown said...

Okay that was you! I should have just said hi, Prince and I were there, I was in a sliver dress, gawking because I wasn't sure if it was you or not. It was fun!

rlwrldr117 said...

That's Colin for Bravo's "Make Me a Supermodel!!!"