body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, March 26, 2009

OWP Trendsetter Program

My new shooting interest has quickly become senior girls sessions. If you are currently a junior, know a junior, have a junior, or want to recommend a junior... I am offering a new program called the OWP Trendsetter Program. Does everyone at your school use the same old boring portrait photographer? Well, shake things up a bit! Try something new! Be the first at your school to shoot with me and have your friends want to follow in your footsteps! I want to shoot some of these sessions in April and May so please contact me for more information! If you are chosen, you will receive an AMAZING deal on your senior photos. Please be prepared to email a photo.

I have really discovered a new niche that I never thought I would be interested in. Sam's session (posted below) went so well and I felt like I only scratched the surface of what I am capable of doing. It's like an addiction... I just want MORE! :)

No comments: