body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, March 09, 2009

Working on the studio...

Hello blog friends! This will be a boring update since there are no photos, but I just wanted to say that I've been busy working on the studio! I am completely wiped on a day to day basis and am trying to keep some sort of normal schedule but it's been challenging. Daylight savings doesn't help! I love my sleep and although I love how it stays lighter later, I feel messed up.

Once I paint, I will post some photos of the studio, I just hate the colors now and want the first impression to be a good one! "Talk" to you soon!

No comments: