body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jack and Ari

It is always a pleasure to see these boys... Ari just turned one and Jack is four. These two are long time clients of mine and I just can't get over how big they've gotten!
I love his cute little face...





I wish I would have gotten his eyes in focus but I still love this picture. By the looks of it you'd think he was just laying here, but I happened to snap this in a matter of about 2 seconds right before he popped back up and took off!
The closest we could get to the both of them together!
Jack wasn't loving smiling for the camera today... I think four year olds sometimes just have to prove that they don't have to do what you want them to do. I did manage to snag this gem in the final minutes of our session. It was well worth the wait!
Good to see you again K&R!

No comments: