body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jami and Robert

To capture the spirit of a couple. That's what I always strive to do when shooting engagement sessions. It was my first time meeting Jami and Robert, she booked me specifically just to shoot their engagement session since their wedding will be up north this summer. When trying to brainstorm for ideas for the session, Jami mentioned that Robert didn't have hockey on Valentine's Day so that was their only available weekend. Hockey? Well, we must do photos skating! Jami also loved the urban style engagement photos so we hit up some of the Minneapolis hot spots along the river. It was freezing but we got a chance to warm up inside the Guthrie. It was actually my first time there if you can believe it! It was great getting to know them and I felt that I captured their spirit and had a great time doing it.

p.s. I discovered a new talent today, I can shoot on skates!












One of my favorites of the day:
A la Sixteen Candles- minus a birthday cake.

I love the feel of this one:
I could have posted so many more! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Me thinks Jessica would be jealous of those flare shots! Nice job - makes me miss Minneapolis!