body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday weekend...

Hello everyone! I hope that you had a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed the extended weekend! I know I sure did! I had Thursday and Friday "off" but of course had a busy weekend with shoots and Pictures with Santa! We also moved downstairs into our new master bedroom suite which means I will have my new office soon! I just need to paint it and buy all of the furniture... not sure when I'll have time for that! I am so excited! Any good Black Friday deals? While the shoppers were being crazy, I was warm and cozy in my bed sleeping in!

It is going to be a SUPER busy week for me. I am frantically trying to get galleries up, fill CD orders, Christmas card orders, editing, etc. I am also shooting my last wedding of the year this Saturday! Please, please, please know that I am working as fast as I can on getting everything to you in a timely manner.

I have an amazing family who won my Thanksgiving contest for free photos. I was literally bawling my eyes out reading their nomination and am so touched, inspired, and in awe by everything that they have overcome. I can't wait to work with them and capture some beautiful photos of their family.

No comments: