body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Toy catalogs!

The toy catalogs are here for the holiday season! After being sick of hearing about all of the toys the boys want as they flip through the pages, I put them to work! I had them cut out pictures from the catalog and glue them to paper as their "letters to Santa." It got them practicing their cutting, writing, gluing, and it serves as a reminder for my Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

MandMKoehn_3Kids said...

Very good idea Olivia! I am tired of hearing the same thing from my boys! I will have to copy you! Thanks for the idea! :-)

Ginger Murray said...

GREAT idea to keep them busy!