body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday Cards!

I finally have the pleasure of announcing my 2008 holiday card designs! I've been searching and searching for the perfect designs and I finally found them! The photos do not do them justice! These cards are rich with texture, warmth, and exude style!

To order holiday cards:

1. Choose a template from the following collection.
2. Print an order form and mail it back to me along with your payment.
3. You will receive a soft copy proof of your card via email.
4. Once approved, the cards will be ordered and shipped to your home!

There are two tiers for pricing:

1. $25 design fee. You will receive a high resolution digital file which you are responsible for printing on your own. You would also be responsible for purchasing envelopes. Keep in mind that the majority of these designs are 5x7 which can get pricey to print out yourself as well as the cost of purchasing A7 envelopes.

2. $40/set of 25 cards. I will design, order, and ship the cards to your home. The envelopes are included and you also get to choose from 4 press-printed papers. These cards are not "photo" cards but instead like high quality greeting cards with a variety of finishes and texture.

I worked hard to make things as seamless as possible, but as always, if there are any additional questions please email me. Please write any additional notes on your order form.









The following templates are the series I purchased last year. They are all 5x7 and only one-sided.

Click to view larger:
FYI- I have added order form links under my contact information at the top of my blog. There is a link to my holiday card order form as well as my CD package order form.

Keeping up with tradition- I am giving away one free studio session in the month of February to one lucky blog reader! Mail me your personal holiday card and I will draw one lucky participant to receive a free studio session to be shot in the month of February. This is not limited to a family session, couples and individuals also qualify.

My studio mailing address is:

105 E. Main Street
New Prague, MN 56071

I just love receiving your cards and proudly displaying them at my studio! :)

1 comment:

CissaLynn said...

Hi Olivia!!! I hope you are feeling better! My little one was sick over the weekend and now I am feeling a "tickle" in my throat!!! It stinks 'cause I was already sick back in September!!! :(

Okay, on to better things.....did you design all of these cards??!! They are soooo nice!!!! :)
Have a good week!!!!