body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, November 03, 2008

Me @ Oprah...


Sorry for the lack of blog posts... I've got 9 recent sessions to post and I just came down with this horrible cold. I've been bedridden most of the day and finally feel okay enough to get up and check emails and whatnot.

My Oprah episode aired today! I finally saw myself on the very last shot of the show when Oprah said goodbye and the camera man panned out. The quality is poor because I paused my DVR and used my point and shoot to take a picture of my TV! haha You can see my mother-in-law sitting next to me wearing turquoise. Yeah... I had to sit next to my mother-in-law while Oprah discussed sexual fantasies and finding your g-spot! *blushing*

Stay tuned for a blog-o-rama of new posts!

1 comment:

La Vie Photography said...

awesome! so much fun. love all the recent posts!
miss you!