body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Robbins Family

Jeremy, Grace, and Graham, almost 1. I had the priveledge of shooting the Robbins family in beautiful downtown Stillwater. Stillwater is one of my favorite cities in MN so this was almost like a mini-vacation for me! It was a beautiful warm day out and we had some fabulous late afternoon light. When Grace contacted me, she said she loved close-ups, candid moments, and black and white. I think I did a pretty good job of delivering today- I loved how their photos turned out!

Have I ever told you how much I love my job?! The fact that I get to hang out with awesome people, photographing the cutest kids, and knowing that I am capturing moments that parents will treasure forever is so fulfilling.



















Now that is just plain adorable:


















I love how this photo has an "old" feel to it:



















You can't really tell in this photo, but Graham was dancing:







































































































What Grace had to say:
Olivia-

WOW! They look soooooooo fantastic! I love so many of them! I can't wait to see the whole shoot. Thank you so much for your patience and talents, we are totally impressed and can't wait to make regular sessions with you to watch our babies grow together. I will totally show my friends too and I am sure they will be in touch with you as well!

Grace

No comments: