body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm beat.

If you notice the time on this post, it's 12:42 am. I have to work tomorrow, my alarm will be going off in 5 short hours, what am I doing still up? We've had two late nights of running around. Easter Sunday, we stayed over at my in-laws until 10:30 pm (on a work night). Tonight we went and picked up some laminate flooring for the studio and ran some errands. We didn't get back until 9:30. Well, after uploading pictures and returning emails, it is now 12:42! Yikes, I better get to bed. I'm just so dedicated to my clients. ;)

I've got a Bellagala social on Wednesday night so maybe I'll bring my camera and take some pics! Should be fun... an adult night out with me and my hubby? What a concept!

No comments: