body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, April 29, 2007

JCPenney Sale

I'm not a huge JCPenney shopper, but I took Jean there today to get a new purse. They have this HUGE sale going on in every department and it's "Buy One, Get One for 88 cents!" She bought a new purse and I was able to pick out a $45 purse and get it for 88 cents! That's crazy! I wanted to look in other departments for deals but we didn't have much time. Just thought I'd let you all know so that you could check it out. I love a good sale!

Tonight we went over to our friends Randy and Kim's house. Kim showed me some pictures she just got done of her baby at Target's photo studio. She was not at all pleased with them and she spent $113 on them! It was great to hear her experience and how they do things. They apparently had printed out a bunch of 8x10's and tried to sell them to her for $16 each. She didn't want them but they were already printed out. She asked what they were going to do with them since she didn't buy them and they told her that they would just shred them. What a waste! She said at least the "photographer" took a bunch of pictures and she showed me the proof sheet. There was only about 30 pictures or so, so I wasn't impressed, but she said she has gone other places and they would only take 3 or 4 poses. I just cannot believe that portrait studio world. I promise you I will not be like that!

btw- I got word yesterday that sometime on Monday my site will be live!

No comments: