body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kat and Milton

I was booked for a very brief wedding portrait ceremony. My cousin referred me to her very good friends, Milton and Kat who got married Easter Sunday in a traditional Buddhist ceremony at Kat's sister's house in Victoria, MN. I only shot the formals so it was a bit of a change of pace for me. Kat had 4 different wedding gowns (3 pictured here), all absolutely stunning. I would have liked to have caught the ceremony but I was busy with Easter Sunday morning and my kids. Everybody was so nice and I even got to try some Laotian cuisine.


























I loved her American-style wedding dress, I've never seen anything like it:























A stunning bride:


































Look at all of the gorgeous fabrics:

No comments: