body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Exciting Stuff!

So, I took the rest of the week off from work in the hopes that I could get some work done with my business. I worked for hours on my new website today and I CANNOT wait for it to launch! I'm driving myself crazy because I'm such a perfectionist, but I know it will be well worth it when it's done.

My husband got home from work early and we went down to the studio and he got some work done. Everything is off the walls (except for ugly border) and the baseboard and cabinets are removed! I spoke with my landlord today and he said the former tenant will come and pick up the cabinets tomorrow so I'll soon have a clean slate to work with!

It's all so exciting and very mentally exhausting. I can't shake the feeling that I've got a ZILLION things to do. But for now, I must go to bed.

No comments: