body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blogs, blogs, blogs

Blogs seem to be the topic of conversation lately. They've become an epidemic among professional photographers. Blogging has become such a part of my life that I can't imagine not doing it! It's become so natural to me, almost like checking my email...

Speaking of blogs, I get email notifications for Jenna Fischer's myspace blog. It's so cool reading her blog because she's an actual TV/movie star! She seems so down to earth and she even loves Target... we have something in common! It's also cool because she writes about what it's like to be famous and what it's like going on talk shows, etc.

Here's an excerpt from today's post:

"And, I'll be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tomorrow night (Friday). I have no idea what I'm going to say! But, I love Jay. He puts his guests at ease. He's a very warm guy. I have to say, it is crazy to me that I just referred to Jay Leno as "Jay"…and that I know he is a warm guy. Angela and I talk about that all the time. She'll say, "What are you doing today?" And I'll say, "Well, I'm working in the morning and then I have a fitting with my stylist. What about you?" And she'll say, "I'm doing a photo shoot but I can run to Target around 5pm." And then we'll stop and say… "Stylist!? Photo Shoot!? Who are we!? The only part of that conversation that made sense was Target at 5pm!" It is funny how all of the Hollywood stuff starts to feel normal."

If you're interesting in following her blog as well, go to myspace and search for "Pam Beesley." She actually updates her blog on the set as they're filming The Office. When you see them on their computers "working" they're actually on real computers checking email and whatnot.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my life! Please feel free to send me your favorite blogs as well. I always have room on my daily list! ;)

No comments: