body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Wedding Fair

I've just been asked to go to The Wedding Fair for Bellagala's Photography Division. I'm really excited! I hear about them all the time but have never attended. I think it will be a great learning experience and it will be exciting just to see what's out there in the industry. I conveniently have a wedding on the 24th so it will be a good refresher.

The wedding fair takes place on Sunday, March 18th at the Minneapolis Convention Center. If you were planning on going, stop by and say hello! ;)

No comments: