body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

66 degrees!

It was a record-breaking, glorious 66 degrees today! I didn't really get to enjoy it because I was at work, but the boys got to ride trikes outside when I got home.

I brought my camera to work today as I was assigned to take new hire photos today. I happened to catch this gorgeous sunrise shot as I was driving this morning. I can't tell you how many times I've witnessed something like this and didn't have a camera! It seemed as if this sunrise was just meant for me to see because as I rounded the turn it appeared and within minutes it was gone.



















The view outside my window (26th floor):


















The sunset:

No comments: