body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, March 02, 2007

New Blog!

I'd like to introduce a new blog addition to the family. You all know I love to bake and also love food photography. What a concept to combine both loves and start a recipe blog!

Here you can see what I've been baking (I usually bake weekly), and see a personal photo along with the recipe. It won't be all baked goods, I'll try to include meal and appetizer recipes as well.

So, bookmark this site and hopefully you'll be encouraged to try out a new recipe! I've also added a link to the right. I'm excited to do a little food styling and try things out! Pretty soon I'll have my own personal online cookbook!

No comments: