body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Surgery Date

I met with my surgeon today and we scheduled the surgery for December 26th. I am feeling more confident that this is the right thing to do especially since we had our team lunch at Rock Bottom today and I could hardly eat anything for fear of another attack!

He reassured all of my fears and all that's left is a general anxiety/nervousness that is natural for having surgery. I am taking two weeks off from work. I know that I probably won't need all of that time, but I want it! I want to rest, relax, and enjoy some time with my boys.

Thanks for all of your well wishes and prayers, it means a lot to me!

I'll definitely keep you posted.

-Olivia

No comments: