body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Meersman Family

Sunday, December 3rd

Greg, Sandy, Victoria, 6, and Curtis, 3. I shot the Meersman family at their home in Rogers. These kids had me cracking up from the moment I got there until I left. Victoria is quite the joke teller! She had a joke telling machine that she used, but also had a ton memorized. They were so full of energy and kept me entertained and ready to snap at all times. Victoria even had some shot ideas of her own! Then Curtis loved to see his picture in my camera after he smiled so nicely.























I love this picture... it was the first one I snapped when I got there.



















































No comments: