body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, December 21, 2006

2007 Wedding Dates and Other Events

Here are the booked wedding dates for 2007:

January 13th
March 24th
June 9th
August 4th
October 20th

I have interested parties for September 1st, September 8th, and September 22nd.

Other upcoming events/ideas:

It would be awesome to book some Valentine's Day Shoots. Either cutesy mother and child(ren) photos as gifts for Daddy, or maybe even some racy private photos for the man in your life? We know he doesn't care about flowers or chocolates like we do. ;) We're not talking nudity here, just some tasteful, glamourous photos presented in a fabulous photo book. I promise those would not be posted on my blog! OR... a couples shoot! Give each other the gift of art with some updated photos of yourselves as a couple.

Easter is on April 8th next year. Last year I did a couple of bunny shoots with my boys and my friend's son. I would like to offer those again this year, as I have a "bunny connection" with real, live, floppy-eared tame bunnies. The photos were PRECIOUS and the kids had a blast.

I know this is thinking a little far out, but just some things to keep in mind!

No comments: