body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Reactrix

December 8th, 2006

These photos are from the day I ended up in the ER and I just never had a chance to post them. I was at Southdale with my boys after taking them to get their haircuts with my hairstylist Emily at Salon 71. They love that Reactrix thing in the malls! In case you don't know what I'm talking about, there's a special built in screen in the floor of the mall and an overhead projector flashes various scenes onto the screen. You can step on the different objects on the screen and they actually react to your movements.






No comments: