body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Peterson Family

Sunday, December 10th

Scott, Sonja, Melanie, 4, and Isabelle, 5 months. I shot the Peterson family at their home in Richfield. I had such a great time at their house. It was very laid back and the girls did great. Scott and Sonja did a lot of interacting with the girls which I love. I was able to capture a lot of wonderful little moments for them.

The Petersons wrapped up my 2006 family sessions. I had a fantastic year and my family clientele continues to grow which is outstanding! Although I will be taking on a few more weddings next year, my heart is with my families. Children are the most beautiful, innocent creatures and to see the love between parent and child... there is nothing greater. Or maybe that's me just being a sappy mom. ;)

Thank you for all of your wonderful referrals, without them I wouldn't be where I am today. I love my job!

Tomorrow I am doing engagements which will wrap up my shooting for 2006. Thanks everyone for a great year!

































































































































No comments: