body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm baaa-aaack!

My trip was wonderful. It was the perfect amount of time to be away. I loved the coast the best, especially horseback riding! If you ever get a chance to do that in life (if you haven't done so already), I highly recommend it! It was the most peaceful thing, riding on such a big beautiful animal watching the ocean waves crash onto the shore... Anyway, I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Oregon is a beautiful place to visit! 2 great things about Oregon:

- It's illegal to pump your own gas
- No sales tax!

A view of Manzanita Beach:






















Mt. Hood- there were forest fires on the mountain so the view was a little hazy:
















Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach:























Horseback riding! My horse was named Bart- Jenni's was named Chief. Bart was a naughty boy! When I pulled back on his reins to get him to stop, he would take them into his mouth and pull them forward so he wouldn't have to stop!


















Blogger is being a jerk right now and not letting me upload any more pictures. I'm going to bed!

More to come...

1 comment:

Fonzi said...

Amazing Photos !!
Congratulations !!
From South America - Uruguay !!