body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My lenses came today! What a nice surprise. Although, I am sending the f/4 back to exchange it for the f/2.8. After a few talks with Jen today, she convinced me to get what I need now instead of settling. I 100% agree. Although, I am not getting the image stabilizer so that will save me some money. I didn't like it when I rented it and Jen said I don't need it. At least I can do a clean exchange and not have to try to sell the f/4 down the road. She also hooked me up with several wedding dates to choose from so I can assist. Yay! I also got my new driver's license in the mail today and my picture doesn't suck! It was like my birthday all over again! I also called IKEA and my desk is in. The boys and I will be taking a field trip tomorrow...

I did take a random pic with my new 24-70. It's so new and crisp and black and shiny! That f/2.8 sure is sweet, isn't it? More shooting tomorrow!


No comments: